I first had to cut and repair the crooked chine I had glued up on day three. That was not really as hard as I imagined it would be. After cutting the joint I used a dremel tool to bore out the old spline. Then cut another and fitted it to the somewhat less perfect hole.

Once that was done I glued up and clamped the joint.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next was to push and shove and pry and prod until the chines mated up and the bow angle matched 55 degrees.

 

 

 

 

Next phase will be to fillet up the fairbody.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nov 17, 2005

I spent this entire day tweaking and dry fitting the chines. It took longer than I expected but went pretty well.


Page 1 , last page , next page